Selleys Autofix Supa Glue 3ml
Specially formulated for your car, the Selleys Autofix Supa Glue 3ml dries super fast! This water-resistant product is not toxic after setting and works on many different kinds of surfaces. Best used for small repairs where quick action is required. The adhesive is easy to use, not requiring any mixing or clamping. For a clean finish, it dries off clear and is free from solvents.
- Where a strong, instant bond is necessary.
- The product is water-resistant but not waterproof so should not be used on any surfaces constantly in contact with water.
- Cannot be used for products that come in direct contact with any hot liquids.
- Surfaces to be bonded need to fit closely.
- Bonds glass and any alkaline surface only temporarily.
- Not recommended for highly porous surfaces.
- To set faster, use adhesive sparingly.
Can be used on:
- Some Plastics (not suitable for Polypropylene and Polyethylene)
- Leather (patch test recommended as the product may discolour or harden)
How to use:
- Break the seal on the tube with the reverse end of the cap.
- Make sure not to squeeze the tube
- Place nozzle onto the tube.
- Ensure that surfaces are clean, dry and fit together.
- Put 1 drop of glue on one of the surfaces. Do not spread the glue.
- Align surfaces quickly and apply pressure so that glue spreads and surfaces bond.
- Wipe any excess on the tip and replace the cap.
- May leave a slight residue if the area is not well ventilated. Clean off with acetone.
- Use acetone, olive oil or hot soapy water to remove residue of the skin.
- Do not squeeze the tube without removing the cap and without the intention of use as that will hamper the seal on the tube itself.
Check out our other Sealants and Adhesives.