Selleys Autofix Knead It Multipurpose – 110g
Selleys Autofix Knead It Multipurpose – 110g is a co-extruded epoxy with a quick curing time that can be used to repair or rebuild anything around the automobile, caravan, or boat. It can be shaped after it has been kneaded together.
The product can be used to repair metal petrol tanks, radiators, and other metal and plastic parts. It can also be used in filling in scratches, small dents, gauges and holes in panels.
- It’s simple to use and there’s no mess.
- One hour after mixing, it can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined, or painted.
- Good adhesion capabilities
- It’s malleable enough to reshape, reconstruct, and repair a wide range of surfaces and applications.
- Excellent gap-filling abilities
- A solution that will last for a long time.
- Heat resistant to 120°C for long periods of time or 140°C for short periods of time.
- Will not sag, run or drip
- Set it and forget it (10 minutes)
- Some rigid plastics*
- *Does not adhere to polyethylene, polypropylene or Polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) or silicone rubber
How to use:
- Remove all grease, grime, and dust from the surface. Prior to cleaning, roughen the bond region for the best results.
- Wear gloves to protect your hands. Remove the required amount of material. On the remaining portion, replace the disc. To make the mixture, knead it with your fingers until it’s a consistent colour. Warm to room temperature if mixing is difficult.
- Apply to the surface that has to be repaired (within 2 minutes of mixing) and shape as needed.
- Remove excess and hand wipe with water or damp cloth before hardening begins for a smooth appearance.
- Trim away any excess before initial hardening. Remove any residues with acetone prior to initial hardening. Hardened excess may be sanded or trimmed away once fully cured.
- After 5-10 minutes Selleys Auto Fix Knead-It will harden and begin to form a strong bond. After 60 minutes it may be drilled, sanded, machined, filed, sawed or painted.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before the product hardens.
Have a look at the rest of our Selleys range.