Richgro Bug Killa Granular Insecticide
Keep your garden bug free with Richgro Bug Killa Granular Insecticide! A systemic granular insecticide to control a wide range of common garden insects!
Provides a minimum of 2 months of extended protection against a wide range of sucking insects on all your ornamental plants, including Roses, Azaleas, Camellias, Gardenias, and lilly pilly in the garden or in pots. Richgro Bug Killa is a systemic insecticide that is taken up by the plant’s roots to control pests. It also contains Iron and Zeolite which are beneficial to plant health, helping your ornamental plants grow taller and stronger, and making fertilizers more efficient.
Safer to use and more convenient than aphid and mealy bug sprays, Bug Killa is gentle on your plants. Choosing granules rather than a spray means there is no risk of scorching plant leaves on hot days, allowing you to give your plants complete protection against sucking insects even in the heat of summer. Watering after application increases penetration and allows faster take-up by the plant’s root system.
A 250g bottle treats up to 500 plants, making it an affordable and efficient solution for the home gardener. Its versatile nature makes it ideal for use in both garden beds and flower pots!
Need something else for the garden? We’ve got plenty more great products in our Home & Garden section!
How to Use
- Use the measuring cup to measure the required amount.
- The cap holds 20 grams of Richgro Bug Killa.
- Do not overwater to avoid leaching from pots.
- Ornamentals in pots (ie. Roses, Azaleas, Magnolias, Gardenias)
- 2.5 g treats 10 x 3-litre pots
- 5 g treats 10 x 6-litre pots
- 10 g treats 20 L pot
- 6 g/plant extra for each additional metre in height
How to Apply
- Prior to application remove mulch and dead vegetation and moisten the soil surface.
- Sprinkle product evenly around the surface of the pot and then water well immediately after application to ensure maximum penetration and contact with the roots.
- Avoid over-watering and leaching from pots.
- Gives at least 2 months of protection.