Munns Golf Course Green Lawn Fertiliser – 2.5kg
Munns Golf Course Green Lawn Fertiliser – 2.5kg is an organic-based lawn fertiliser that develops healthy growth without extra mowing. Also, this fertilizer can be used on all lawn varieties. It is non-pelletised therefore it needs less watering. Additionally, the product saves water due to the Munns unique organic Weta – Lawn and Garden. This means the release of the product is slowed down to keep your lawn greener for a longer period even with less mowing.
Please check our other gardening products.
Size: 2.5kg = 50m2
|Munns Golf Course Green Lawn Fertiliser|
How to use
The effectiveness of the fertiliser will vary with the type of soil used on your lawn.
- Sandy Soils 1kg per 40 square metres.
- Heavier Soils 1kg per 20 square metres.
Usually, fertilising frequently would give you a flourishing green lawn but the increased mowing and watering needed to keep your lawn in good shape may outweigh the benefits.
- High traffic areas: fertilise every 6 weeks.
- Normal lawn use: fertilise every 3 months.
- Minimum maintenance level: fertilise during Spring and Autumn.
- Keep product stored in original container out of sunlight.
- Use personal protection when using products.
- If the product comes in contact with skin wash with soapy water.
- May be harmful if swallowed. Contact doctor if ingestion occurs.