Solar Snake Repellers 2 Pack
Pestrol has been selling Solar Snake Repellers for over 15 years. When place in a line based configuration our customers have confirmed that it greatly reduces the chance of having snakes slither into their properties. Our Snake Repellents have been developed as a deterrent to many kinds of snakes. They emit a pulsing vibration into the surrounding soil. When the snake perceives the vibration as a source of danger most snakes will choose to avoid confrontation. (Similar principle to bushwalkers walking noisily to scare snakes away.)
What we know:
- Scientists have provided evidence that snakes can detect the direction of vibration!
- Vibrations as small as one billionth of a meter can be sensed by some snakes!
- Snakes hardly hear airborne sounds but are sensitive to vibration.
- Most snakes choose to avoid danger.
Whilst there are many variations in the market place and cheaper products: make sure you check off the following:
- Pestrol’s new model snake repeller has the ability to change rechargeable batteries. Many cheaper versions you are unable to do so.
- You have the option of sound and vibration or just vibration. If you live in an area with close neighbours it will not take long before they let you know how annoying the sound is. Many cheap versions only have 1 option: Sound and vibration feature.
- Our snake repeller has one of the strongest motors in the market place: making for better vibration and greater effectiveness.
- Our materials are UV treated and protected for long-lasting use.
- Pestrol has carried out numerous water blasting tests to ensure the seals around the solar panel are the best in their class. Many customers complain other units purchased stop working after the first rain shower.
- Latest solar panel technology for faster charging and more energy.
- All Pestrol products are backed with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Australian customer service hotline 1800 33 88 88
From Spring to Autumn numerous young snakes will be emerging and looking for new territories and older larger snakes will be out trying to establish territories in which to breed, and later in the year looking for places in which to spend the cooler months.
Do Solar Snake Repellers Work?
- snake vibration device
- solar powered
Most snakes are quite shy and the last thing they want is a confrontation with a human. When walking through long grass or forested areas, people will often whack sticks on the ground to create noise and vibration, alerting any snakes to their presence so they can flee.
Pestrol Snake Repellers work very much on the same principle, either with a combination of sound and vibration, or vibration only. Snakes are super sensitive to vibrations and will tend to retreat when they sense anything other than their usual prey and will consider it a threat.
So, a snake vibration device that’s solar powered will do an excellent job of keeping snakes away.