DT Brown Spring Vegetable Seed Bundle
A good mix of delicious vegetable varieties that will provide you with yield all year round, the DT Brown Spring Vegetable Seed Bundle is easy to grow a bunch of crops that will give you a hearty harvest all year long. The DT Brown Spring Vegetable Seed Bundle has many low maintenance vegetables for you to enjoy growing and eating!
The Bundle comes with:
- Spring Onion seeds: A versatile and delicious vegetable, the Spring Onion seeds can be harvested whole in 8 weeks or the leaves can be cut off earlier to use. This resilient plant grows all year long and in all weather if watered well, grown in the sun and sheltered from strong winds.
- Iceberg Lettuce seeds: This easy to grow, hardy variety is one of the most widely grown varieties of Lettuce. The delicious and reliable Iceberg Lettuce is tightly packed, sweet, crisp, and crunchy. Iceberg Lettuce is fast-growing and can be planted indoors for harvest all year or outdoors in slightly cooler growing conditions. Make sure the soil is well-prepped. Water regularly and apply liquid fertiliser every 2 weeks for yield in 10-12 weeks.
- Carrot All Year seeds: This gorgeous Carrot variety produces long pointy roots and can be harvested throughout the year. One of the most delicious carrots, it has a great flavour and a vibrant colour. Needs rich, un-manured soil free from stones or pebbles and open areas to grow well. Sow thinly, 6mm (quarter-inch) deep in rows 30cm (1ft) apart. Keep moist. Repeat every two weeks for continuous crops. Thin out to 10cm (4in) apart and water well to replace any soil dislodged from roots.
- Beetroot Forono seeds: This easy to grow variety is identified by its distinct cylindrical shape! The Forono Beetroot has a sweet flavour and can be eaten raw or cooked based on preference. Produces a healthy, wholesome crop.
- Red Cherry Tomato seeds: Britain’s favourite vegetable, Red Cherry Tomatoes are a great addition to any salads or eaten by themselves. Sweet and juicy, they are best planted between January and April indoors and April and may outdoors; and harvested between June and October.
Browse through the rest of our Gardening Products Range!