Troforte M Vegetables & Herbs – 3.5 kg
Troforte M Vegetables & Herbs – 3.5 kg not only be feeding your plants, but you will also be feeding your soil.
Specific selected suite of beneficial microbes provide maximum yields and nutrient packed edible plants.
This can feed last up to 3 months.
- Designed specifically for Vegetable and Herb plants and crops
- Up to 60 minerals and 24 species of beneficial microbes, bacteria and fungi were specifically chosen to enhance vegetable taste and produce bigger and better yields
- Develops the soil to promote drought resistance
- After continued use, you will notice earthworms returning to your soil creating better drainage and soil aeration
- Suitable for potted and in-ground vegetables and herbs.
- Stronger plants mean enhanced protection from pests and diseases
Tips for Growing Vegetables and Herbs:
- Vegetable and Herbs need well-drained soils, so avoid planting in water-logged soils
- Daily watering via drip or spray systems is essential in dry and summer periods. In addition, a weekly soaking will ensure good results
- Make sure nutrients are present throughout the growing period, so time your Troforte applications accordingly. A heavier application prior to flowering and during the fruit set will enhance the quality of produce.
- Add organic matter, compost and mulch to enhance the performance of the microbes in Troforte.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is this suitable for all my garden?
A: You can use it for your pot plants, fruit trees, vegetable garden, shrubs and trees. In fact, Troforte M is suitable for the whole garden. A 10kg bucket is usually sufficient for a whole garden, for 4 months. There is a special mini chip product for lawns (Fert O Lawn), but if you have a small garden, you can use it on your lawn too.
Q: Why is Fert O Lawn better for lawns?
A: It is a micro-sized granule/chip and therefore it falls easily thru the grass, onto the soil below. Its breaks up quite quickly after watering in. Therefore, it is not picked up by the mower.
Q: Does this fertiliser have any smell?
A: Only a very slight smell when in the container. No smell after application.
Q: Is it Pet safe?
A: Pets are not attracted to Troforte M. It is river and reef safe too!
Q: How long can I store it?
A: The product may last for years but we recommend use within 11 months of purchase.
Q: Looks like the commercial granule in 20kg bags is different in appearance to the 10kg home garden granule?
A: Yes, the 10kg home garden pack has a different construction to give a bit faster early release and therefore you will see quicker results. Both products have the same analysis.
Q: Will the product really feed a garden for four months?
A: Yes, in fact, it may last for 5-6 months but we recommend you reapply after 4 months.
Q: Is this product organic?
A: It is not organic, its natural minerals +beneficial microbes &fungi. It also contains some slow-release nutrients as well to feed the microbes. It’s very safe for the environment, it’s river and reef safe. Our approach: feed the Microbes, feed the soil, then feed the plants.
Q: Is this product safe to handle?
A: It is fine to handle it with your hands, but we do provide a scoop in the bucket to measure and control application rates. Do not place your wet, sweaty hands in the bucket if you intend to store the product. Moisture is the trigger to wake up the microbes.
Q: Where do the beneficial microbes and fungi come from?
A: They are all naturally occurring Australian species. Your soil is a living structure. Earthworms and Microbes are necessary for healthy soil. Droughts and the use of chemical fertilisers and Fungicides reduce and even kills microbe and earthworm populations.
Q: Is this product better than organic fertilisers?
A: There is nothing wrong with using organic fertilisers. But Troforte M provides a very much better level and delivery of nutrients than can be obtained from organics. You can continue to use organics along with Troforte M as both kinds of products work in harmony.
Importantly, this product is not made from the by-products of animals that have been slaughtered, nor is it made from the waste of animals that have been farmed in constricted environments.
Have a look at our full range of Environmentally Friendly Garden Fertilsers.