Yates Tomato & Vegetable Dust
Yates Tomato & Vegetable Dust is a ready-to-use and dual-action insecticide and fungicide dust that can be used to control some of the hard-to-control pests and diseases on tomatoes and vegetables. Its dual-action properties kill and control a wide variety of garden pests including caterpillars, cabbage white butterflies, aphids, powdery mildew & target spot.
Yates Tomato & Vegetable Dust can be used on tomatoes, broccoli, zucchinis and other vegetables.
- 400g/kg Sulphur (S) present as elemental sulphur
- 40g/kg Copper (Cu) present as copper oxychloride
- 0.25g/kg Spinosad
Directions for use:
- DO NOT apply when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT apply in windy conditions or when temperatures are above 30ºC.
- DO NOT pick tomatoes & vegetables for 3 days after dusting.
- DO NOT allow pets and children to enter treated areas.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or products to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- DO NOT inhale the dust.
- May irritate the eyes.
- May irritate the throat and skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- When using the product, rubber gloves, mask, a long-sleeved shirt and trousers.
- Wash hands after use.