Coconut Coir Germination Pellets – 36 Pack
An all-natural, environmentally friendly alternative to PEAT pellets, the Coconut Coir Germination Pellets – 36 Pack is a great way to germinate new seeds. It is derived as a by-product of coconut harvesting. Leftover coconut husk is ground, washed, dried and compressed into pellets. This product causes minimal impact on the environment compared to other alternatives.
For all proud plant parents, Coconut pellets are a hassle-free way to germinate seeds and raise plants. They absorb and hold water well without oversaturating or making the roots wet. This loosely packed material promotes great root formation and is fungus free. The surrounding netting helps pellets retain their shape well post-germination.
- 100% PEAT Free
- Environmentally friendly alternative
- Germinate seeds with ease
- By-product of coconut farming
- Not messy
- Hassle-free germination
- Holds shape well for repotting
- Pour warm water over the pellets in a tray.
- Gently press 1 to 2 seeds into each pellet.
- Gently squeeze the tops of the pellets to slightly cover the seeds.
- Set in a warm and bright location (not in direct sunlight).
Browse through the rest of our range of Gardening Products.