DT Brown Spring Flowers Seed Bundle
The DT Brown Spring Flowers Seed Bundle comes with a gorgeous variety of flowers that are fairly easy to grow and maintain. Get your garden spring-ready with this bundle.
The Bundle comes with:
- Sunflower Sun King seeds: A hardy annual variety, the Sunflower Sun King is a great way to attract butterflies and bees to your garden. Brighten your day with these giant sunflowers that can grow over 14 feet!
- Cottage Garden Mix: This mix creates an informal looking traditional patch of flowers for an old-world charm. Easy to grow, it includes a lot of traditional favourites. They flower in 8-14 weeks and can be sown all year round barring the hottest and coldest times of the year. Scattered thinly or sown in their flowering position, it is important to deter weeds from growing around these flowers. Sow in well-drained soil in a sunny spot in your garden to see seedlings emerging in 10-28 days!
- Swan River Daisy: These beautiful, sweet-scented flowers work well in a garden bed, window box or pot all through summer. A half hardy annual variety, they are native to many parts of Australia and prefer to be in the sun. They can be planted all year long and need moist compost to grow well. Thinning seedlings out and hardening off the plant is necessary.
- Heartsease: This miniature pansy is a delicate combination of cream, purple and yellow and, works well when sown along a path, in containers or garden beds. If planted in early spring and taken as an annual variety, this plant will flower the same year. Flowering between late winter and following spring, these flowers grow well in a sunny or partially shady spot. Sow in a seedbed directly. Thin as necessary and transplant to flowering position in autumn. Harden off and plant out in September or October, spacing 6-8in (15-20cm) apart. Alternatively, sow in trays of compost. Just cover the seed and keep moist at 15-20C (60-68F). Germination will take 10-21 days. Thin (prick out) to further pots or trays when seedlings have developed 2-4 leaves.
- Lobelia Crystal Palace: These pretty flowers work well as edging plants in your garden or pots, tubs or baskets. Liking the sun, they bloom in the same year (spring and summer) if planted between Autumn and early Winter. Need to be sown in pots, thinned out once seedlings have emerged hardened off at the end of October.
Check out our vast range of Gardening products here.
Browse through the rest of our Seeds collection.