DT Brown Plentiful Peas Seed Bundle
Grow 5 different varieties of Peas in your garden with the DT Brown Plentiful Peas Seed Bundle. Peas are one of the easiest crops to grow at home and perfect for anyone starting their home garden. They are easy to maintain and harvest. This bundle comes with 5 pea varieties that come with instructions to grow them at home.
The Bundle comes with:
- Blue Bantam Dwarf Peas: Works well for a home garden. Produces large pod peas that taste great! Renowned for their great flavour and fast growth. A dwarf variety that matures early and grows only 40-50cm(15-20inch) high. Can be harvested in 8-10 weeks.
- Greenfeast Peas: Greenfeast Peas are the perfect home garden produce as they require little attention to flourish. Even in exposed areas, you can yield a great crop for this variety. Height 70cm (28in).
- Sugar Snap Peas: This is one of the most versatile Pea varieties. Picked young, they can be consumed as mangetout, as they mature, you can cook them like French beans or wait till they are fully grown to get peas in a pod that can be consumed normally. Tasty and versatile, they can be cooked or eaten raw. Harvest in 14-16 weeks after they are sown.
- Telephone Peas: One of the most well-known varieties of climbing peas, Telephone peas are sweet in flavour and have a well-filled pod. They are a fairly tall variety that needs to be well-supported and is Hardy Annual. Can be harvested in 14-16 weeks.
- Snow Peas: Best grown in colder temperatures, snow peas have a softer pod and can be eaten whole. This variety produces a plentiful harvest and requires staking to provide support to the actual plant for growing. Harvest in 8-10 weeks.
Have a look at the rest of our Seed Collection.
Like Gardening? Browse through our Gardening products.
Due to Government regulations, DT Brown Pea Seed Bundle can’t be sold in Western Australia or Tasmania. Sorry for the inconvenience