DT Brown Tomato Seed Bundle
Antioxidant-rich and absolutely delicious, the DT Brown Tomato Seed Bundle is a great way to get an all year round crop that can be used in many different ways! The perfect addition to your home garden and any meal, this bundle includes many internationally renowned varieties of tomatoes.
The Bundle comes with:
- Grosse Lisse Tomato seeds: A great source of antioxidants, potassium, fibre, vitamin E, A and C, Grosse Lisse Tomatoes are loved by gardeners around the world. That is because they are fine quality tomatoes with great flavour on a sturdy plant. This large tomato grows mid-season and is a great tomato to consume raw. To be sown early Spring to early Summer or all year round in frost-free areas. Sow 5mm (1/4”) deep in pots or trays of seed raising compost. Transplant to 10-15cm (4-6”) pots in a sunny spot. Transfer to the final fruiting position when the plant is sturdy enough. Space plants 75cm (30”) apart from one another each way. Feed regularly after the first truss sets. Pinch out the side shoots as they appear. Can also be sown directly in the final growing position, especially your late crop. Harvest when red ripe, slightly coloured fruit will ripen indoors.
- Red Cherry Tomato seeds: Britain’s favourite vegetable, Red Cherry Tomatoes are a great addition to any salads or eaten by themselves. Sweet and juicy, they are best planted between January and April indoors and April and may outdoors; and harvested between June and October.
- Rouge de Marmande Tomato seeds: A French variety of heirloom tomatoes, the Rouge de Marmande tomatoes pack an incredible flavour with very few seeds. The ribbed variety grows on a bushy plant, is fairly pest and disease resistant and is best grown in cooler weather conditions. These super healthy tomatoes are best used in salads, sauces and sandwiches. Grow them in pots/trays of seed-raising mix in a sunny, sheltered position. Sow seed 5mm (1/4in) deep, firm down gently and keep moist. Seedlings appear within 7-14 days. Transfer them to their final position when the plant is sturdy enough, spacing plants 50cm (20in) apart. Pinch out shoots and fertilise regularly once the first trusses are set. Sow them in Early Spring to Summer.
- San Marzano Tomato seeds: These world-famous tomatoes are best grown in Spring or Summer. Used by many chefs around the world in many different sauces, the San Marzano Tomatoes are fleshy and taste great! The organic seeds produce medium to large tomatoes. Sow them in Spring to early Summer or all year in warm northern areas, 6mm (1/4″) deep in pots or trays of seed raising mix. Transfer them to their final fruiting position when the plant is large enough to handle. Space plants 50cm (20″) apart each way. To be watered daily and fed regularly when the first truss has set. Can also be sown directly into the final position from late Spring. Seedlings emerge 7-14 days.
- Sweetie Tomato seeds: Befitting to their name, these Sweetie tomatoes have an incredibly sweet flavour. Best eaten raw by themselves, in salads or used for preserves, juices and jams. This climbing variety will give you plenty of yield in Spring-early Summer. Since it is a climbing variety, they will need staking. If picked when mature, the plant is encouraged to grow more fruit. Plant in their final spot and enjoy produce all year long.