Tick Tox Spray 20g
Tick Tox Spray 20g is a new Australian device that is designed to instantaneously kill ticks by snap freezing. It kills ticks on people and pets. We have designed Tick Tox® to fit with outdoor life so it is easily carried in a pocket, purse or backpack. One can of Tick Tox® kills more than 40 ticks. And it kills leeches too!
Tick Tox® is really easy to use:
- Spray: Mask skin with the Tick Tox® bookmask. Put the nozzle close to the tick and press the button for 1 second or less.
- Freeze: The temperature of the spray is well below freezing.
- Tick Dies: The tick is instantly frozen and dies.
Steps to using Tick Tox®:
- Locate tick (or ticks).
- Remove the cap of Tick Tox® and practice controlling the duration of a squirt. Check here to see just how little Tick Tox® kills a big tick.
- Mask skin with the Tick Tox® “bookmask” and warn the tick’s victim that it may sting!
- Aim nozzle at the tick taking great care to not touch the tick.
- Spray Tick Tox® for short as possible – less than 1 second is plenty – do not over-use.
- Tick is now dead. Dab (or better) spray the bite site with antiseptic.
- WAIT for a minimum of 10 minutes or so. During this time the jaws release –NOTE: the Australian paralysis tick Ixodes holocyclus has the longest jaws of all known tick. Sometimes these massive jaws take a long time to release. Be patient and NEVER squeeze the tick with blunt tweezers – even when it has been snap frozen and killed with Tick Tox.
- Brush dead tick away.
- Dab some more antiseptic on the bite site.
- See a doctor if any disturbing symptoms occur in the next few days – for example, the appearance of a ring around the bite site.
- The contents are extremely flammable.
- Do not use near a naked flame
- Do not smoke
- Don’t use near eyes, down ears or on genitals
- Be aware that overuse or direct application of Tick Tox spray to the skin can cause a burn. This can be avoided by using the bookmark and carefully following the instructions. A burn presents as a swollen red area and the development of a blister. If a burn does occur seek medical advice.
Pestrol has all of your pest control products and solutions.