Selleys Quick Fix Control Bottle Supa Glue – 3g
Make precise or delicate repair jobs easy with the Selleys Quick Fix Control Bottle Supa Glue – 3g! Its unique design features a high precision applicator that allows you to control the glue flow and application location with great precision and, a glue saver nozzle that reduces mess, waste, and clean-up! Easy to apply and control the tube as well as the glue. This specific glue is more flexible than your average super glues and it sets in 10 seconds! How good is that!
- No white stain
- Glue saver, non-drip nozzle
- Fine, elongated nozzle for accurate application
- Dries clear
- Comfortable to hold
- Low Odour
- Interiors only
- Can be used on a wide variety of surfaces
- Small repairs
- When immediate results are required
- Most plastics (except Polypropylene and Polyethylene)
How to use:
- Make sure surfaces are clean and as close-fitting as possible.
- Place the bottle upright and pierce the seal by fastening the nozzle and cap clockwise.
- When ready to apply, unscrew the cap and apply 1 small droplet at a time.
- Hold the dispenser button down for glue.
- Do not overapply.
- Bring surfaces together and apply gentle pressure for 30 seconds.
- Allow 30 minutes for sufficient strength. Maximum strength reached in 12 hours.
- Once done using, wipe the nozzle clean with paper. Reseal cap and tap bottle slightly to clear the nozzle.
- Uncured glue can be removed with acetone.
- Cured glue can be sanded off.
- This glue is water-resistant, not waterproof.
- Does not work for.
- Do not use for items that come in contact with hot liquids.
- Not recommended for Glass, plastics like Polypropylene and Polyethylene, leather or highly porous surfaces.
- Does not have gap-filling properties.
- For a faster cure, use smaller amounts.
- If fingers stick together, use hot soapy water, acetone or olive oil.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Check out the rest of our range of Sealants and Adhesives.