Selleys Plasti-Bond Heavy Duty Bog
Selleys Plasti-Bond Heavy Duty Bog can be used for filling, bonding, and moulding in construction and repair projects. After the hardener is added in, it sets in 20 minutes without shrinking.
Can be used for the following:
- Hole, fracture, and split filling in a variety of surfaces
- Gutter and downpipe repair in galvanized iron
- Walls, ceilings, flooring, tiles, doors, locks, and other surfaces are repaired.
- Bolts and other fasteners are anchored into the concrete.
- Furniture, sporting equipment, automobiles, trailers, and watercraft require repairs (above the waterline).
- Countersunk fastening heads in any material are stopped.
- Chips in concrete steps are repaired.
- On doors and windows, weight support and high-impact zones are important (i.e. replacing hinges and door locks)
- Fibre cement
- Many plastics
How to use:
- The surface that will be restored should be clean, dry, unpainted, and grease or oil-free.
- If it is to be subjected to high vibration, dents in steel and aluminium bodywork can be punched or drilled to provide a positive key for it.
- Before using, give it a good stir.
- For every 20ml (heaped tablespoon), add 2.5cm of hardener. By manipulating the product from side to side, you may incorporate the hardener and obtain a homogeneous colour. If you need a faster setting time or it’s cold outside, use more hardener.
- Use a putty knife to apply the putty, slightly overfilling to allow for sanding.
- Use less hardener and take your time if you need to make numerous different fillings.
- Feather edges for a professional look. Before it gets rock hard, it is easier to smooth out the majority of the excess with a Surform or Dreadnought file (between 20 and 30 minutes). Once the rock hardness has been reached, ordinary files or sandpaper can be utilized (after about 30 minutes).
- Water-based or oil-based paints can be used.
- Before the product cures, clean the tools with mineral turps.
- After each use, replace the cover and store it in a cold location.
- Polyethylene, polypropylene, and Teflon are not compatible.
- Use mild oil or silicone auto polish on the mould before casting for casting applications.
Available in 150g, 400g, 800g and 1.6kg.
Have a look at the rest of our range of Selleys Products.