Selleys Oven Clean – 350g
Selleys Oven Clean – 350g is a powerful breakthrough product that swiftly and easily removes thick oven oil and dirt without scrubbing.
- A revolutionary new formula
- Power Clean in 4 minutes
- Removes baked-on grease and dirt
- No need to cleanse
- Heat oven to no more than 90°C, turn off oven, and extinguish all pilot lights before using for an extra fast 4 minute Power Clean. Overheating the oven might cause damage to the surfaces.
How to Use:
- Before using this product, read the oven’s instruction manual and/or the manufacturer’s instructions (caustic based).
- Wear long rubber gloves and eye protection while using in self/continuous cleaning or microwave ovens.
- Before using, make sure all pilot lights are out and the oven is turned off.
- Heat oven to no more than 90°C, turn oven off, and apply for a quick 4 minute Power Clean.
- Use the product in a cold oven for a 30-minute clean.
- To prevent seepage, place a folded paper towel between the bottom of the drawer and the oven.
- Before and during use, give the can a good shake and spray liberally. Begin with the roof and work your way to the oven door. Do not use on the oven door glass.
- On a draining board, clean the oven racks. Make sure all surfaces are foam-coated.
- Close the oven door and leave it open for 4 minutes if the oven has been preheated, or 30 minutes if the oven is cold.
- In a heated oven, do not leave for more than 4 minutes; in a cold oven, do not leave for more than 12 hours.
- Clean with a moist cloth.
- Before using the oven, make sure it’s been completely rinsed.
- Do not light the pilot lights or use the oven until it has been thoroughly cleaned.
- To guarantee that no residues remain, reheat the oven and ventilate it before using.
- Interior oven surfaces
- Oven racks
Have a look at our range of Cleaning Products.