Nature’s Way Veg & Herb Natrasoap Concentrate – 200ml
Nature’s Way Veg & Herb Natrasoap Concentrate – 200ml is a natural soap made from vegetable oils that effectively control insects and mites in the home garden. It’s ideal for use on homegrown veggies, herbs, as well as fruit and ornamental plants in the family garden. You don’t have to wait to eat veggies and herbs because there is no waiting time; simply wash them before eating.
- 258g/L Potassium salts of fatty acids
How to use
Indoor and Outdoor plants, including vegetables, herbs, fruit and nut trees, pot plants and ornamentals.
Aphids, thrips, mealybug, two-spotted mite, spider mite, whitefly.
RATE & HOW TO APPLY:
Shake well, mix 15-30 ml with 1 litre of water and spray all surfaces of the plant thoroughly to the point of run-off. The best time to apply is in the cool of the early morning or late evening. Repeat 5-7 days later or as required.
- DO NOT spray if the temperature is expected to exceed 30°C or when plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- DO NOT spray if rain is likely within 2 hours.
- DO NOT mix with other insecticides or fungicides.
- DO NOT use on delicate plants such as ferns, mosses, seedlings or on flowers and avoid over-applying on soft foliage plants.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
Also, look at our full range of Garden Sprayers