Narrow Based Bird Spikes – Middle Spike 5 Metre Bundles
Narrow Based Bird Spikes – Middle Spike is the latest addition to our extensive range of Bird Spikes. This spike as with all our polycarbonate-based products is UV stabilised to ensure that it can withstand the harsh sunlight that we experience in Australia.
This product is very similar to our most popular bird spike the: Narrow Base Anit Bird Spikes, however, we were asked to provide a spike that had a centre spike to ensure the smallest of birds wouldn’t try to next between the spikes.
Our bird spikes are durable & flexible, made of sturdy, transparent polycarbonate; easy to install in tighter areas. With a 2 cm wide base with a 3 spike system they are suitable to protect smaller surfaces, like guttering and window ledges, from birds.
Narrow Base spikes are the most versatile products that we sell at Pestrol, they are super easy to install and the most cost-effective in the range.
- flat surfaces
Easy to install, these spikes can be installed using Avisil Adhesive or Screws that go into the base, each spike has holes along the base for easy installation, If using glue ensure you clean the surface you are applying then apply to the designated area that also needs to be cleaned. Press the spikes into place allowing the glue to mushroom through the holes, this help keep the spikes in place long term.
Why buy Pestrol Bird Spikes?
- Humane and effective anti-bird spikes
- Environmentally Friendly and non-lethal. They do not harm or injure birds
- Protect buildings against seagulls, pigeons, Indian mynas etc.
- Easy to stick to surfaces using screws, cable ties, nails, silicone liquid, adhesive etc.
- Long-lasting product; no rusting as spikes are made of high tensile strength stainless steel
- Low visibility to preserve building aesthetics
- Easy installation into tighter areas
- The base is made of durable plastic and its flexibility makes it easy to mount on curved surfaces
- You can place the bird spikes along ledges, walls, signage, rain gutters etc.