Heavy Duty Bird Netting 15m x 25m
Our Heavy Duty Bird Netting 15m x 25m is the standard in which all other bird netting is compared. Proven through time to be the number one choice for all commercial applications Australia wide.
Square-Mesh, strong, UV treated netting. A much more durable netting, it is primarily used in commercial applications, as well as residential control of cats and birds. Being Square Mesh, setup is simplified and installation time is reduced. One of our least obtrusive nets, this Low-Vis netting is difficult to see from a distance. See our installation images below.
Mesh Sizes: 19mm
Our 6Ply High-Density Polyethylene Knotted Netting is a 1st Grade, lightweight, high strength netting suitable for permanent Bird Control installations. The 6/Strand & Black colour design guarantees the netting is unobtrusive, and the high GSM ensures the netting is designed to last, even in trying environmental conditions.
This netting is simple and efficient to work with. Being a square mesh design, it can significantly reduce installation times and labour costs. This netting won’t pull or stretch in either direction, which allows for precise installations in warehouses and factories.
Its hard-wearing properties also make this netting an ideal choice for use as a permanent orchard Cover.
- Warehouse / Factory Bird Control
- Loading docks
- Aeroplane Hangers
- Commercial Bird Netting Application
- Building rooftop stone access prevention for birds
- Domestic Sheds and Verandah bird control netting
- Permanent Installation for Orchard Bird Protection
- Barrier netting
- General Purpose
- UV stabilised knotted polyethylene net.
- Stable in sub-zero temperatures.
- Guarantee: 10 years from manufacturer defects and defects caused by U.V breakdown.
- Manufacture: 6 strands of Polyethylene UV treated twine.
- The filaments are twisted and knotted for ultimate strength and longevity.
- Pressure stretched and tightened.
- Mesh Size: 19mm x 19mm
- The number of strands: 2 x 3
- Colour: Black
- Twine Thickness: 1.0mm
- GSM: 68 Grams Per Square Metre
- UV Resistance 10-years
- Breaking strength per strand: 15kg / 33lb
Key Performance Specifications:
- UV Stabilised
- Square Mesh Design
- Knotted / Twisted Construction
- Rope marker ties in corners of the net for quick and simple unpacking & identification
- Effective, Durable, Discreet, Immediate Bird Control
- HDPE will not absorb water, consequently not changing the properties of the netting during inclement weather. The square mesh design also allows for the provision of Zipper installation into the netting. Many commercial and industrial bird proofing installations require Zipper access to Lighting and electrical equipment.
Our branded 6ply HDPE square Mesh Knotted net is a leading product for specification into tenders and construction designs throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- 600Denier / 6ply HDPE
- Black Colour
- Mesh Size: 19mm x 19mm
Pestrol is your number one location for all your bird control solutions.