Envirosafe European Wasp Trap
Envirosafe European Wasp Trap makes our Aussie Gardens safe from aggressive European wasps. Designed to take advantage of a European wasp’s natural behaviour, the powerful bait attracts the wasp to the trap, which mimics the wasp’s preferred entry path to its nest for maximum effectiveness.
As with all Pestrol sold products, this is non-toxic and environmentally friendly. The EnviroSafe European Wasp Trap is also completely safe and won’t harm bees!!!
- Protects from dangerous European wasps
- Uniquely formulated and powerful bait
- Environmentally friendly
- Harmless to pets
Directions for use:
- Empty attractant from satchel supplied into trap.
- Add 1 cup of warm water. Swirl trap to help dissolve attractant.
- For best results set trap where it will receive the most sunlight and preferably where there is less wind.
- Attractant requires an activation period of approximately 24 hours. The temperature may have some bearing on this time.
- Once full, bury contents in the garden or dispose of in a plastic bag.
- Repeat steps 1-4 to reset the trap.
Important: check regularly & maintain water level. It must not dry out.
Important information about European Wasps.
- Always fill trap indoors.
- Do not place trap next to a wasp nest.
- Do not carry out trap maintenance during the day. Wait until early morning or late evening.
- Make sure all wasps are dead before opening the trap.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If stung and the victim has difficulties (eg: breathing, severe swelling) or a wasp is swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.