Clothes Moth Trap – Envirosafe
Envirosafe Clothes Moth Trap helps to protect your valuable clothes from these pesky insects.
The Envirosafe Clothes Moth Trap is designed to alert you to a potential problem and is designed to trap adult moths, NOT the larvae which do the actual damage.
Moth infestations require additional measures, infected clothing should be dry cleaned or machine washed, freezing for a week also kills larvae. Severe infestation of furniture and rugs requires treatment by a professional pest control service.
The pack contains one Envirosafe Clothes Moth Trap and one lure that will last up to 3 months.
You can consider using our Pestrol Ultra products in conjunction with our Clothes Moth Traps:
- Chemical-free for your safety.
- Helps protect your clothes and furnishings from costly moth damage.
- No mothball odour on clothes.
- Remain effective for about 12 weeks.
- Not just a repellent, it traps moths.
Note: This product is designed to alert you to a potential problem and trap adult moths, NOT the larvae which do the actual damage.
How to kill moth Larvae to protect your clothes:
- Thoroughly clean your clothes by dry cleaning or machine washing.
- Freeze items for a week in a standard freezer.
- Vacuum your shelves and carpets thoroughly in your wardrobe.
- Use hot soapy water to clean shelves and areas close to walls.
- Rugs and furniture should be steam cleaned or treated by a pest control expert.
- Keep your wardrobe well ventilated as moths and larvae thrive in hot humid locations.
The Active Constituent is our clothes moth trap is: 5g/Kg Koiginal I, Koiginal II
APVMA Approval No.: 50027