Biteaway Insect Bite Healer
The Biteaway Insect Bite Healer prevents or minimizes the itching so it becomes insignificant and prevents subsequent swelling.
When applied later, even hours later, the itching will be minimized immediately or will disappear. The swelling will go down more quickly.
The Biteaway Insect Bite Healer works purely physically using a method known as concentrated heat therapy.
The pen arrives with two AA batteries inserted, so all you need to do is decide which of the two turquoise buttons to press.
The left button applies three seconds of heat via the ceramic contact, the right button gives five seconds of heat. The little green light shows when it’s working.
- Patented First Aid device for the treatment of all insect bites and stings.
- Chemical-free using the natural effects of concentrated heat.
- Temperature is exactly maintained for optimal benefit without irritating the skin.
- Perfect for camping, outdoor lifestyle. Keep one in your First Aid Kit.
- Technology is unique worldwide.
- Feel safe with German high standards of medical technology.
- Dermatologically Tested
- Uses 2 AA batteries, lasting 300-500 applications
What is concentrated heat therapy?
By generating localized heat to the tiny bite or sting area of skin the device is claimed to denature insect-injected proteins and toxins, thereby stopping the pain and preventing the histamine release that causes itching.
When you press the button, the ceramic tip of the device heats up to 51 degrees. When this concentrated heat is applied to the bite area, it reduces the itch, the size of the swelling and any pain associated with it.
This heating effect lasts for 3 or 6 seconds only.
The brief duration for which the device is applied means that the skin is not damaged, but it is long enough to trigger at the treatment site those physiological processes which can lead to the alleviation of symptoms.
If after the first application the symptoms have not disappeared, treatment may be repeated until such time as alleviation occurs – in which case a pause of at least 10 seconds should be observed between applications.
Pestrol has a massive range of Mosquito Control products