6 x replacement glue boards for your Fly Light Glue Trap.
Cards should be replaced every 3 months at least.
During summer months and if you have a dusty environment every 6 weeks is recommended.
Flypod Discreet Fly Killer Glue boards should be changed at least every 3 months
Glupac® Flypod Discreet Fly Killer Glueboards are designed to perfectly complement your glueboard or decorative flykiller, offering consistently high standards of performance and quick servicing times.
EASY FLY COUNT GRIDS
Glupac® Flypod Discreet Fly Killer Glueboards feature simple grids to make it quick and simple to monitor and record fly counts and identify species. This allows valuable, accurate feedback to be kept for hygiene audits and shared with the end user on a regular basis.
SILICON COATED RELEASE PAPER
Glupac® Flypod Discreet Fly Killer Glueboards release paper is silicon coated to ensure that it releases from the glue covered board quickly and simply, leaving the glue in place. This guarantees speedy service times and ensures that there is no contact between the glue and the service technician.
- Unique flexible glue application allows for maximum glue area
- Advanced UV stable glue guards against the glue drying out over a four week period
- Dry glue formulation reduces glue run from exposure to tube heat and mess-free servicing
- A consistent thickness of glue application ensures no areas are too thin to retain the caught insect
- Varnished base material reduces absorption of the glue
- High-quality silicon coated release paper provides easy peel action and less mess for reduced service times
Works with the following fly light trap: