Fly Light Glue Trap – Prism
Pestrol has just launched our new fly light glue trap: Fly Killer the Prism.
The Prism is a discrete fly light glue trap and is the most stylishly designed trap in the world to get rid of unwanted flies at your place.
Not only effective but also hygienic due to the discreet innovative new design.
The fly light glue trap has a patented “Rear Glueboard Removal System” that makes this system not only attractive but easy to replace and dispose of the specially formulated glue-board.
- Especially designed base: The pestrol fly killer is designed to encourage the flies to crawl up the base and onto the discretely located glueboard.
- Looks great: Our customers agree, this is the most attractive looking inside fly killer for the Australian market.
- Greater range: The specific diffuser allows for a much great angle of coverage. The diffuser sends the UVA rays which again adds to the increased performance of this flycatcher over any of fly killers on the market.
The fly light glue trap is super easy to use, looks incredible and so quick and easy to maintain. The rear fly trapping glue board removal system makes sure you dont get close to the collected flies. The glue has been significantly improved for longer lasting and with the attractant incorporated into the glue: you will see for yourself that this one of the best new methods for catching flies!
We have just released our new Indoor Fly Light Trap and it is smaller which is easier to position out of the way.
Changing the fly killers glue board should be carried out approximately every 6 weeks in summer.
Why this fly killer is one of the most respected in Australia:
- Patented* rear glueboard removal – So easy to maintain.
- Unique cone shaped body – Makes it easy for the flies to get caught.
- High efficacy UV tube – Longer lasting than other cheaper less effective UV globes.
- Innovative glueboard technology – Just means the flies not only get attracted by the UV light but also the pheromone-infused attracting fly glue board.
- Tightly curved diffuser – The polypropylene diffuser distributes the UV light throughout 180° whilst discreetly hiding caught flies
- Complete peace of mind – 30 Day money-back guarantee / One year guarantee (excluding tube)
Unit Dimensions (mm) – 250mm x 150mm x 90mm
Coverage – 30m2
Tubes – 1 x TGX11 Watt
Glueboards: 1 x INL212
Weight – 0.64kg
Glue Board – 1 x glue board for immediate use.
How do Glueboard Flykillers Work?
- Glueboard flykillers use UV light to attract flying insects to the unit. With no noise.
- Then, the glueboard retain the flying insects – no killing sound or zapping.
- As the insect is caught and retained whole, glueboard flykillers are ideal for more sensitive environments.
- Glueboard flykillers are ideal for use in domestic and commercial front-of-house areas.
This unit plugs into a standard 240V Australian power point.