AgroBest Revitalize – 5L
Accelerate soil microbial activity, promote root growth, healthier soil, and stress mitigation all with AgroBest Revitalize – 5L! This multi-strain liquid inoculant is available in a 5L concentrate!
A liquid microbial soil activator formulated with specifically selected friendly microbes, which supplement and feed soil-borne microbes. Revitalize serves as the food source and increases microbial activity!
Got a little more work to do? Have a look at our Gardening range!
What does it do?
It will grow and nurture microbes in your soil, and increase microbial populations to significantly increase the growth, yield, and quality of your produce!
- Accelerated digestion of organic matter supplying nitrogen.
- Increases the microbial population in the soil.
- Mineralisation of Phosphorous, Potassium, and Trace Elements.
- Synthesis of Vitamin B12 through Cobalt
- Enhanced fertilizer uptake.
- Generates CO2, which will open the soil, stimulate root growth, improve drainage, and reduce tillage requirements.
- Disperses toxic levels of elements on sol colloids.
- Crop residues are recycled and beneficial soil microflora is re-established promoting better soil health.
How Does it Work?
- When added to the soil, the normal microbe level is accelerated by 8-10 times the original population (under optimum conditions).
- Microbes multiply rapidly, utilizing the enzymes, microbes, and nutrients supplied in the liquid inoculant
- CO2 produced by the microbes multiplying rapidly in the soil stimulates root development, opens and aerates the soil, and increases water-holding capacity.
- Soil Microbes digest organic materials, releasing organic acids and making available Phosphorus, Potassium, and other elements; digest organic matter and biodegradable chemicals such as herbicides and pesticide residues.
- Organic matter is broken down to humus increasing Humic Acids and releasing soil nutrients.
- The half-life of biodegradable chemicals is rapidly reduced by the action of the accelerated microbes, enhancing and extending the life of applied dry fertilizers.
- Inoculating a host of non-pathogenic soil microbes and fungi that can combat plant pathogens and provide a continuous antagonism to Rhizoctonia, Phytophera, and other soil pests.