Yates Tree & Blackberry Killer Concentrate
Yates Tree & Blackberry Killer Concentrate controls blackberry, lantana, groundsel, privet, wattles and other woody weeds in the home garden. Its ingredient travels from the foliage to the root system and does its job. It comes with a child-resistant cap and an easy-to-use measure bottle. It can control many hard-to-kill weeds and trees in your garden. If you need other garden pest control solutions, you can check our range of products.
How NOT to use:
- DO NOT burn off, cut or clear for 6 months after treatment.
- DO NOT spray or apply under windy conditions or if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- DO NOT apply to plants suffering stress.
- DO NOT allow spray or contact or drift onto plants you do not want to be killed.
- DO NOT burn, cut or clear until 6 months after spraying.
50g/L Triclopyr present as Butoxyethanol Ester
- Poisonous if swallowed
- May irritate the eyes and skin
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- When opening the container, preparing spray and using the prepared spray wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist and a washable hat and elbow-length rubber gloves.
- Wash hands after use
- After each day use, wash gloves and contaminated clothing.