Yates Insect Killer For Lawns
If you are frustrated because of the garden pests ruining your garden, then we have a solution for you. Yates Insect Killer For Lawns is a fast-acting, extremely efficient insecticide for use on home garden lawns as it kills the insects just on contact. They do not even have to eat this solution.
You can also check our other gardening range of products.
How to use:
- Spread Yates Insect Killer for Lawn uniformly over the area that you want to treat.
- Water immediately after application to provide optimum control with up to 4mm of water.
- Inspect treated areas for continuing activity and reapply as required.
- Where a rate range is indicated, use lower rates on lower insect pressure and higher rates on higher insect pressure.
Pests and Rates:
- Lawn Armyworm, Sod Webworm: 60g/10m2
- Argentine Stem Weevil Adults: 60-120g/10m2
- African Black Beetle Adults: 120-180g/10m2
- Billbug Adults: 60-120g/10m2
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT allow animals to graze on treated areas.
- DO NOT spread granules directly onto or into water.
- DO NOT apply within 2 metres of a fishpond or water containing fish or other aquatic species.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or granules to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.