Spider & Silverfish Trap x 2
A Spider & Silverfish Trap is one of our more popular products as people hate Spiders – our traps are odourless and the attractant is pesticide-free.
All species of spiders in Australia are important for the control of insects numbers. However, when they come into our homes in search of food they can pose a threat to your family if bitten. Even though most spiders are not poisonous to humans, its better to avoid the risk.
Silverfish are also looking for food and water in your home. They eat just about anything that is carbohydrate or protein including cereal, paper, book glue, wallpaper and wallpaper paste, cotton, silk, linen and even mould. Unfortunately, they can last up to twelve months without food so you have to be diligent with your control efforts. Common silverfish do not like heat or light.
How it works:
Spiders and Silverfish are mostly scared of humans, that’s why you don’t often see them until you move something to reveal where they are hiding. The GEPRO Pesticide-free Spider & Silverfish Trap both look like a great hiding place and smells like a meal. Once inside the trap, they stick fast to the glue.
Easy to use directions:
- Open out trap
- Peel off paper to expose glue.
- Re-fold trap and tuck tab in slot.
- To catch Spiders, place trap around walls of the room, behind or under furnishings where they are likely to be hunting for prey.
- To catch Silverfish place traps anywhere they have been seen, including bookshelves, cabinets, boxes and closets.
- When the trap is full, or after 12 weeks, repace with fresh traps.
Pestrol is a chemical-free company that provide solutions for all pest problems. Click here to see our full range of Spider Control Products.