Selleys Power Grip All Plastics – 3ml
Repairs products like:
- Car fittings
- office items
- remote controls
- ALL plastics* including polyethylene, polypropylene and ABS
*Does not work on PTFE (Teflon)
How to use:
- Apply a thin coat of the clear primer pen to each plastic surface that is to be bonded.
- Break seal on adhesive tube by piercing it with the cap. Attach to nozzle and turn clockwise
- Once seal has been pierced, apply a small amount of the glue to only 1 of the surfaces.
- Not suitable for glass or foam, use Selleys Araldite Ultra Clear for glass or Selleys Power Grip Original for polystyrene foam.
- Product only works on some rubbers and will not work on PTFE. May cause leather to harden or discolour, test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Adhesive cannot be used for foam or glass.
- Test primer pen on a piece of paper if it appears dry. A wet mark should be evident.
- When using on leather or clear plastics, test adhesive on an inconspicuous spot to make sure there is no discolouration or hardening of leather.
- Primer not to be used on non-plastics
- For items made of nylon, desired results are achieved without using the primer pen.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out the rest of our range of sealants and adhesives.