Selleys Knead It Multipurpose Epoxy Putty
Selleys Knead It Multipurpose Epoxy Putty is a versatile, hand kneadable fast setting epoxy putty that is ideal for repairing, rebuilding, reshaping or restoring almost anything. It can be drilled, filed, machined, screwed, sawn, sanded, stained and painted.
The modelling-clay-like material prevents drops and runs, improves substrate adhesion, and allows the material to be moulded and sculpted before curing occurs.
- Will not sag, run or drip.
- It’s simple to use and there’s no mess.
- An hour after mixing, you can drill, cut, sand, file, tapped, machine, or paint it.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Heat resistant to 120°C for an extended period of time or 140°C for a brief period of time.
- Underwater compatibility (but dry surfaces for application are best and recommended).
- Time to set up is quick (less than ten minutes).
- Anchoring traits that are exceptional
Suitable for these materials:
- Anchoring bolts
How to use:
- Prior to cleaning, roughen the bond region for the best results.
- Remove all grease, grime, and dust from the surface.
- Remove the required amount of material.
- On the remaining portion, replace the disc.
- To avoid smearing your hands, wear gloves.
- To make the mixture, knead it with your fingers until it’s a consistent color. Warm to room temperature if mixing is difficult.
- Apply to the surface that has to be repaired (within 2 minutes of mixing) and shape as needed.
- Remove excess and hand wipe with water or a damp cloth before hardening begins for a smooth appearance.
- Before the initial hardening, trim away any excess.
- Prior to the initial hardening, clean any residues with acetone.
- Once fully cured, the excess can be sanded or cut away.
- It will harden and begin to build a firm connection after 5-10 minutes.
- Before the product hardens, properly wash your hands with soap and water.
Available in 50g and 110g.
Browse through the rest of our range of Selleys Products.