SAS Pro Granular Insecticide
Are you getting inundated with Ants around the home? With SAS Pro Granular Insecticide you can be rid of them with these easy and ready-to-use Fipronil-based granular insecticide!
Containing 0.25 g/kg Fipronil-based, specially graded silica carrier granule for use in the control of Red Imported Fire Ants, Yellow Crazy Ants, Funnel Ants, Nuisance ants, and Argentine stem weevil, in external surrounds of buildings and structures including gardens, lawns, ant nests & trails, and commercial turf farms, parks, recreational areas, golf courses, bowling greens, sports fields etc.
High-grade quartz silica is sourced from Australian suppliers. It is washed, graded, and dried before shipping to the Sundew manufacturing plant in Melbourne. This painstaking process ensures the optimum particle size for consistent application of the trusted active ingredient, fipronil.
In need of a different product? We’ve got plenty more Ant Control products within our range!
- Non-scheduled poison – safe for people, animals, and the environment
- No specialized equipment is required to treat quickly and efficiently
- No mixing, no fuss, ready-to-use granules
- Australia’s fastest way to treat nuisance ants
- The targeted treatment binds to organic matter and does not move great distances in the environment
- Trusted Fipronil-based formulation for the treatment of funnel ants in commercial turf, and nuisance ants in domestic situations
- A high-quality graded silica carrier is utilized to provide optimum distribution of fipronil in treated areas
- For use in external areas hard to treat with traditional sprays such as garden beds, between pavers, lawns, etc.
- For best results apply along ant trails and around nests
- Fipronil based granule provides total colony eradication with Sundew Smart Kill Technology™
- Broad spectrum or activity
- Long residual activity
- Convenient ready-to-use granules
- Ideal around sensitive areas such as schools and daycares where nuisance ants cause great distress
- Now approved for treating Red Imported Fire Ants, Yellow Crazy Ants, and Argentine Stem Weevil
- Does not matter whether ants are sugar, protein, or oil feeding preference – Sundew SAS PRO controls the lot