ANTagonistPRO Residual Insecticide 1L
A serious infestation may sometimes require a serious solution. ANTagonistPRO Residual Insecticide is the answer as it’s used by pest control professionals all across Australia!
Used in Australia and overseas by pest management professionals, turf care professionals, and Government authorities for many years for the treatment of the tramp ant known as Argentine Ants. It’s also been used as part of a treatment program in overseas locations to successfully eradicate Argentine ants in national parks and other locations.
The addition of Red Imported Fire Ants and Yellow Crazy Ants is an exciting and keenly welcomed inclusion to the ANTagonistPRO label! The advanced polymer technology UNIQUE to ANTagonistPRO will give professionals treating Red Imported Fire Ants and Yellow Crazy Ants. An unparalleled tool in the successful treatment of these invasive tramp ant species.
Trouble with other insects in the home? Check out Pestrol’s Ultra Summer Survival Pack!
What is ANTagonistPro?
ANTagonistPRO is a suspension concentrate formulation containing a revolutionary Polymer Enhanced Synthetic Pyrethroid approved for the treatment of:
General Pest Control Situations
Ants (including Red Imported Fire Ants and Yellow Crazy Ants), spiders, wasps, cockroaches, mosquitoes, biting midges, fleas, flies, ticks, and termites for protection of service poles and fence posts, and for the eradication of termite nests in trees, poles, posts, and stumps by flooding the nest with ANTagonistPRO.
Lawn armyworms, sod webworms, Argentine stem weevil adults, billbug adults, African black beetle adults, ants (including but not limited to Black ants, coastal brown ants, funnel ants, meat ants, sugar ants, red imported fire ants, yellow crazy ant, and stinging ant.
Roses, Carnations, and other Ornamental Plants Situations
Two-spotted mites, aphids, caterpillars, loopers, corn earworms, native budworms, light brown apple moths, whitefly, poinsettia white fly, mealybug, plague thrips, and cutworms in beds, containers, and pots.
- Utilises unique NEW Polymer Enhanced Synthetic Pyrethroid formulation
- NOW approved for Red Imported Fire Ants and Yellow Crazy Ants – April 2021
- NOW approved for application through boom spray equipment for treating large areas of Red Imported Fire Ant and Yellow Crazy Ants infestations – April 2023
- Available in a convenient 1L easy-measure chamber pack
- Ideal for hard surfaces eg. concrete paths, brickwork, etc.
- Stable on alkaline surfaces eg. concrete, cement board, etc.
- Available only to pest management professionals
- Ideal around sensitive areas such as schools and day-cares where nuisance ants can cause great distress
- Registered for treatment of nuisance ants – doesn’t matter if they are sugar feeders or protein feeders – ANTagonistPRO controls the lot!
- Certified by HACCP International and endorsed as suitable for use in food and beverage facilities