Ratsak Fast Action Throw Packs 100g – 5 x 20g Packs
For hard to reach areas or places where you can’t physically enter, trust Ratsak Fast Action Throw Packs 100g for an effective and easy to use rodent bait! No need to touch or handle the bait, simply chuck the packet near the infested area and the rodents will chew through to get to the bait inside!
If you’re looking for an alternative to baits, check out our range of Electronic Rodent Deterrents!
How to Use
- Use a single 20g throw pack at 1 or more locations for mice; and 1 to 2 throw packs at each location for rats.
- Place throw packs where there are signs of rodent activity, along walls or rafters, and in dark, sheltered places.
- DO NOT exceed 3m between bait stations for mice and 9m for rats.
- DO NOT place baits in the open.
- DO NOT open, cut or tear the throw packs, they are designed to be chewed through by rats and mice.
- Eliminate as far as practical all alternative food sources.
- Bait-infested area. Place throw packs under cover and not in the open. Record the number and locations of throw packs for later replenishment and or removal.
- Inspect throw packs daily if possible and increase the number of throw packs if the bait is being eaten quickly. Maintain baits until feeding ceases.
- Most deaths occur 4 to 7 days after bait consumption. Baiting for at least 2 weeks is necessary to reduce rat/mouse numbers.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED