Protite Clear Casting & Embedding Resin
Protite Clear Casting & Embedding Resin is a versatile product that can be used for a wide range of applications. It is perfect for hobbies and crafts, as it produces a clear and bright finish. Clear-casting resin can also be used extensively as a teaching aid and for applications in metallurgy, zoology, botany and medicine. The resin is easy to use and provides excellent results every time. Protite Clear Casting & Embedding Resin is the perfect choice for all your clear casting needs.
The resin can be used for crafts, as a teaching aid and in metallurgy, zoology botany. It also has many other features such as how it appears to have two different colours when you look at them up close but they are actually one colour from afar due to its transparency which causes some interesting effects like casting insects into relief on coins or flowers just by touching
This product would make great gifts because not only do we provide quality workmanship but people will think of unique things that could come out if this material was put
- Metallurgy, zoology, botany and medicine
- Casting insects, coins or flowers or semi-precious stones in resin for displays and ornaments
- Creating cuff links, door knobs, paperweights, plaques, souvenirs, artificial marble products, jewellery and fishing lures
- Filling in knot holes in timber table tops
- Crystal clear when cured
- Hardens in 12 hours, tack free and fully cured at 24hrs
- Easy to use
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? Check out our Building Materials range.