Plant Runner Bio Pellets 3L
Plant Runner Bio Pellets 3L was designed for people that do not remember to fertilise their plants.
Taking inspiration from the ocean, this product is made with seaweed rich in amino acids, chitin, macronutrients and microbes.
These nutrient-dense Bio Pellets slowly release nutrients into the soil, keeping plants healthy. But why should we stop there? These pellets pack a punch in many ways:
- Provide complete feed for plants
- Increasing water retention
- Assisting plants in their recovery from a rough patch
- Stimulating fresh growth or flowering
- Nourishing soil microbes doing important work
- Using chitin to help plants resist pests and diseases and activate their natural defences
How to use:
- One tablespoon (approx. 8-10 pellets) every 6-8 weeks for best results. Alternatively, sprinkle a few pellets around the root ball every two weeks.
- When repotting, add one tablespoon of pellets for every 200ml of potting mix and mix through to help reduce transplant shock.
- Can be applied all year round