Peppermint Oil Pest Control – 100ml
New to Pestrol is our Peppermint Oil Pest Control which is organic and of the highest quality available. Perfect for deterring pests the natural way. Once you have tried them, it will be your best friend in the home.
Essential oils are a great way of keeping insects away when you are outside but also at keeping all pests from coming into your house.
Our Peppermint Oil has been sourced with the highest naturally occurring menthol content compared with other peppermint oils. The higher grade of menthol makes this product extremely effective at deterring pests.
Peppermint oil is effective for:
Method of use:
Mice, rats and snakes:
Place 5 drops on cotton balls and place in areas of infestation, doorways, windows and heat vents.
Spiders, ants, fleas:
Make a peppermint spray and spray around windows, small cracks, and doors.
- When making an essential oil spray the formula is usually 5-40 drops of essential oil diluted in about 1-2 ounces of carrier oil, witch hazel, vinegar or water.
- If mixing with water, make sure to shake the bottle 10-20 seconds prior to use.
Spray around the area where the spiders potentially can be. Do not spray directly onto spiders. Spiders smell through their feet and because of that, they can’t stand walking on surfaces coated in a minty oil like peppermint.
Use in our brand new Pestrol Insect Diffuser:
100% pure peppermint oil. This product is significantly different from food grade or peppermint scented oil. Unfortunately, those products are not strong enough to be effective at deterring pests or for any pest control means.
- Essential oils MUST always be diluted, either in water or in a carrier oil like almond, grapeseed, or jojoba oil.
- Essential oils must NEVER be taken internally.
- Babies less than 6 months old should NOT have essential oils applied to the skin, even diluted. Their skin is very sensitive.
- Cat’s don’t do well with essential oils, discuss with your vet before using essential oils.