Munns Pixie Sun & Shade Lawn Seed – 400gm
Munns Pixie Sun & Shade Lawn Seed – 400gm This seed is long-lasting and evergreen, with good pest and disease resistance. Ideal for places that are substantially covered (up to 85%) or have both full sun and shade.
It grows in a variety of soil types, including clay and sandy, and is drought and cold tolerant, making it great for new lawns, oversowing, and lawn repair.
- 400g = 10m2 new lawn coverage or 20m2 oversow coverage
- Munns Weta Lawn and Garden contains trace ingredients to aid in the establishment of your lawn.
|Munns Pixie Sun ‘N Shade Lawn Seed|
|Contains||By Count||Minimum Germination|
How to use
Directions for new lawns:
- Evenly graded, well-drained, and level soil is required.
- To make furrows, lightly rake the area in one direction. Mix the lawn seed and Munns Superstart Lawn Starter Fertiliser equally across the area. Rake in the opposite direction lightly.
- Using a fine mist spray, keep the top 1cm of soil moist at all times throughout germination.
- Mowing your new lawn should happen 4 to 5 weeks after fertilizing when the seedlings are roughly 5 to 6 cm tall. Only 1cm should be removed from the tips. Fertilize your new grass with Munns Golf Course Green Lawn Fertiliser after 5–6 weeks.
- Lack of moisture during the germination stage is the most prevalent cause of failure when starting a new grass from seed. Munns has solved this difficulty by combining their unique Weta-Lawn with their seed.
Directions for over sow
- Cut existing lawn down close.
- Mix seed with Munns Superstart Lawn Starter Fertiliser and broadcast evenly over the given area.
- Then lightly top dress with more than 1cm of sandy loam. This enables seed soil contact for better germination.
- Keep the top 1cm of soil moist at all times during germination using a fine mist spray.
Pestrol for all your Pest Control and Gardening Products.