Mr. Fothergill’s Black Pouch Grow Kit
Mr. Fothergill’s Black Pouch Grow Kit brings to you a new and innovative way to grow flowers and herbs at home. With 4 different varieties, these grow kits are great for someone trying their hand out at gardening as they are easy to put together, come with all that you need and are very handy. This kit comes with soil pellets, your seeds of preference and a black pouch that replaces a growing pot. Just empty the pouch, rehydrate the soil pellets and get sowing. Please the pouch in a sunny spot at home and watch the plants grow!
This kit includes:
- Seeds packet
- Soil Pellets
- Growing pouch
- Growing instructions
- Open the pouch and remove the seed packet.
- Open up the bottom of the pouch so it can sit upright properly.
- Add 700ml of warm water on top of the soil pellets provided. Let the pellets absorb the water and expand. This may take a few minutes.
- Fluff up and mix the soil to ensure it fills the pouch evenly.
- Cut off the excess from the top of the pouch, just above the front label.
- Sow the seeds into this prepped pouch by pressing them into the soil gently.
- Place the pouch in a light, warm place to grow.
- Keep the soil moist but not too wet. Only add water when soil turns light brown.
Available in 4 different plant varieties:
NOTE: If soil turns light brown, use a spray bottle to moisten it. Make sure the soil is moist but not wet. If there is excess water, let it run out. To encourage the plant to bush out, pick growing tips off when they get to 7cm.