Mr. Fothergill’s Giant Sunflower Growing Kit
It is finally time to grow the Sunflower garden of your dreams at home with Mr. Fothergill’s Giant Sunflower Growing Kit. This variety of sunflowers has blooms the size of dinner plates and grows up to 2 metres tall. Leave the sunflowers on the stem to wilt and develop seeds to attract birds that feed on these seeds. Easy to grow, this kit comes with all that you need to grow giant sunflowers that look great!
This kit comes with:
- 4 x Biodegradable pots
- Soil pellets
- Giant Sunflower Seeds
How to grow:
- Add water to the peat pellets to hydrate them.
- Sow the sunflower seeds provided 5mm deep into the pellet.
- Place it in a sunny position.
- Water the plant with a spray bottle when necessary
- Once the seedlings are at 8cm, plant them into a pot and place them in a sunny spot in the garden.
- Water the plant regularly and add liquid fertiliser once in 2 weeks.
- Spring and Summer are the best times to sow these seeds.
- Use well-drained soil and make sure they are placed in a sunny position.