Enzyme Wizard Urine Stain & Odour Remover – 1 Litre Spray
Enzyme Wizard Urine Stain & Odour Remover – 1 Litre Spray will use the power of Plant-Based Natural Enzymes to remove and breakdown stains and odours of Urine created by cats, dogs and humans. When it comes to adding new products to the range, this product was a no-brainer, many of the guys in Pestrol were already using it and telling the rest of us how good this product works. In particular, the smell can cause a massive problem with attracting Mosquitoes and Flies, secondly, stains were easily removed all without having to use harsh chemicals.
Works on Tiles / Grout / Porcelain, Carpet, Mattresses and even Synthetic Grass
Complete Ingredients: Water, Enzyme Wizard enzymes blended from plants, surfactant and non-essential oil fragrance.
Enzyme Wizard Urine Stain and Odour Remover is an all-in-one urine remover that does the job on all urine – cat urine, dog urine and human urine.
All urine consists of urea and uric acid crystals. Some general cleaners can remove the water-soluble components of urine (urea) but leave behind the non-soluble uric acid crystals that retain the odour and stain. These crystals attach to surfaces and are very difficult to dislodge. Any humidity or dampness will trigger the dormant crystals bringing back the odour.
Enzyme Wizard Urine Stain and Odour Remover enzymatic formula penetrates the uric acid crystals while removing the urea components, eliminating both the urine stain AND the odour for good.
Enzyme Wizard Stain and Odour Remover contain no harsh or hazardous ingredients, is biodegradable and environmentally friendly and is safe to use around humans and animals.
Enzyme Wizard Urine Stain and Odour Remover is the most economic product of its kind, yet gives you the MOST product!!
- 50% more concentrated than other brands.
- Uses plant-based enzymes for faster action.
- Contains a powerful multi-function enzyme formula for immediate results.
Australian made & environmentally friendly.
- Contains a water-miscible fragrance that evaporates, leaving no residue.
- Specially designed soap-free surfactant to penetrate uric crystals and remove odours.
- pH neutral.
How to Use
- Wipe any excess urine or organic mess from the surface.
- Spray the surface to be cleaned with Urine Stain & Odour Remover.
- If there is a strong odour, let the product stand for 5-10 minutes so as to get to the source of the odour.
- Wipe the area down with a microfibre cloth to remove the excess product and remove the stain.
- Old stains: when treating an old stain, it is a good idea to wet the stain with a wet sponge so as to soften the stain so that the enzyme can go to work faster.
- For any odour on a soft surface, spray the area well so that the enzyme can get to the source. When dealing with odours, multiple applications may be required.
- When using the product, it is beneficial to start with clean cloths or mops.
Frequently asked questions
How safe are enzymes?
Our enzymes are formulated to be incorporated into the water at very low concentration levels and are therefore environmentally safe. All regulated components of our enzymes have been rigorously tested for human safety, biodegradability and aquatic safety.
How quickly will we see the results?
It doesn’t happen overnight. A biological process takes time. Enzymes are not an instant answer but are the lasting answer.
Enzymes will first soften any grease. Odours are treated more quickly – the bacteria in the system will produce odours while decomposing nutrients. Hydrogen Sulphide is the most infamous. Enzymes do not produce foul-smelling compounds. Instead, they use them in their unique metabolic process, thus an advantageous synergistic relationship is formed.
For how long are enzymes active?
Enzymes remain active for seven to ten days. After this time, the product will biodegrade and the residue will consist of carbon dioxide and water.
Is it safe to use around children and animals?
The product is safe for humans, animals and plant life as it contains no harmful chemicals. It is developed entirely from natural products found in our environment.