Dog Shampoo Natural Lemon Myrtle 500mL
Dog Shampoo Natural Lemon Myrtle 500mL is enhanced by the enduring, reviving, and uplifting fragrance Lemon Myrtle is known for, which is 100% natural and comes from its native home on the East coast of Australia. With the Natural Lemon Myrtle, skin and fur are clean, fragrant, and silky soft.
The Shampoo has added advantages of an organic aloe vera base, herbal extracts, and the antibacterial and antifungal properties of lemon myrtle, this low foaming dog shampoo also soothes skin irritated by grass seeds, insect bites, and minor skin conditions like dog eczema and dermatitis.
- 100% Natural
- Comes from its native home on the East coast of Australia
- Soothes skin irritated by grass seeds, insect bites, and minor skin conditions like dog eczema and dermatitis
How to use:
- Brush the dog to remove loose fur, knots, tangles, grass seeds, burs etc.
- Wet fur and skin, apply one-two pump (add more as required for larger dogs) to the hands and massage well into the fur and skin.
- Comb through to ensure any grass seeds or burs have been removed.
- Thoroughly rinse and dry with a clean towel, or if your dog likes to be pampered, use a hair dryer on low.
- Use once a week or more often if required.
Store between 5ºC/ 41ºF – 30ºC/ 86ºF. Avoid direct sunlight. For external use only. Avoid eye area. Discontinue use if any adverse reaction occurs and consult a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.