David Grays Antex Aerosol
Get an industrial-strength insecticide at a great price with David Grays Antex Aerosol! This 250g Aerosol spray is a fast and effective insect killer for a broad range of insects!
For protection against cockroaches, ants, fleas, silverfish, spiders, clothes moths, carpet beetles, and bedbugs in the home.
Lures and kills cockroaches fast and will provide a 6-month protection barrier!
After a different pest? Why not Shop by Pest and see the great items we have available?
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Avoid use on plastic surfaces
- Ensure all sources of ignition are extinguished.
- Spray crawling insects, infested areas, or insect hiding places such as skirting boards, kitchen cupboards, hot water pipes under sinks, hot water tanks, and behind stoves.
- Surround inaccessible areas with a barrier spray.
- Cockroaches – Spray skirting boards, cupboards, drawers, and under kitchen appliances to flush out and kill cockroaches.
- Silverfish – Spray around bookshelves, drawers, skirting boards, and architraves.
- Fleas – Spray carpets in infested rooms, being sure to spray under furniture.
- Ants – Spray directly in or around garbage bins, food disposal areas, sills, and other points of entry.
- Clothes Moths – Spray clothes storage areas.
- Carpet beetles – lightly spray carpets, particularly in areas of litter or no traffic.
- Spiders – Spray onto eaves, webs, and other sites where spiders lurk.
- Bed bugs – Lightly spray mattress, bed frames, and skirting boards.
- Millipedes – thoroughly spray surfaces inside the home where millipedes enter to maintain an insecticide barrier.
USE THIS PRODUCT ONLY AS DIRECTED