3 Hour Mosquito Incense Sticks Sandalwood – 12 Pack
Made with Wild Sandalwood and a blend of Essential oils, the 3 Hour Mosquito Incense Sticks Sandalwood – 12 Pack by New Mountain Merchants was the first of its kind product created in 2000. These incense sticks are a safe, chemical-free, eco-friendly and natural way to deter mosquitoes and keep your family safe from any mosquito-borne diseases. Okay to use around kids and pets, these incense sticks are made from Sandalwood from deserts in WA that is sustainably sourced from deceased trees.
These sticks are DEP and DEET free and only to be used outdoors.
How to use:
- Each stick covers an area of 3m2.
- Use a fire source to light the end of the incense making sure that the entire tip is alight. Let the flame going for 30 seconds making sure that the entire tip of the stick is evenly lit.
- Blow the flame out gently so that the tip is smouldering and a steady stream of smoke is visible.
- Place the incense outdoors at ground level.
- The smouldering sandalwood will disperse and minimise any mosquito exposure.
- Ensure to extinguish the incense before heading indoors and relight the next time.
Each packet contains 12 x Sandalwood Sticks, each stick has a 3 hour burn time. Place sticks 3 metres apart at ground level.
Use these sticks with the 3-hour diffuser.
Available in 2 fragrances:
- Sandalwood & Jasmine
Have a look at the rest of our range of Mosquito Control Products.