Yates LawnSmart All Season Lawn Seed
Yates LawnSmart All Season Lawn Seed is a unique mix of premium-quality tall fescue, fast germinating ryegrass and other similar grasses. It is especially suited for cool climates such as regions of Australian Capital Territories, South Australia and Victoria. Besides, it is also drought tolerant once established. It offers an excellent winter green colour. Its unique wide leaf blade makes it suitable to oversow shade damaged areas of Kikuyu and buffalo lawns. It exhibits a deeper root system in comparison to other cool season lawn types.
If you want more of the lawn related products, check our gardening product range.
Mustang II Tall Fescue, Annual ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Creeping Red Fescue
How to use:
- Prepare the soil by digging to a depth of 10-15cm.
- Rake to produce a firm and even surface.
- Leave the area for approximately 2 weeks or until weeds begin to germinate.
- Spray the entire area with Yates Zero Glyphosphate Weed spray.
- Once the weeds have died off, lightly rake over the area to loosen the soil.
- First, scatter Yates Dynamic Lifter Organic Lawn Food, then Yates LawnSmart lawn seed.
- Scatter half in a North-South direction and the remaining half in an East-West direction.
- Rake into the surface.
- For best results sow in early Autumn.
- Keep people and pets off the area until the lawn is well established.
- Keep the newly sown lawn damp at all times by watering regularly with a fine mist spray.
- May require watering several times a day in hot or windy conditions.
- The lawn should first be mown when it reaches 10cm in height and then gradually reduce to a minimum of 5cm.