Yates Grub Kill & Protect Concentrate
Yates Grub Kill & Protect Concentrate is one of the additions to our Yates product range which can be used to control a wide variety of lawn pests including African Black Bettle larvae, Argentinian Scarab larvae, Curl Grub, Argentinian Stem Weevil larvae, Billbug larvae, Lawn Armyworm, Black Cutworm and Sod Webworm.
This strong concentrate can cover a large area of any type of lawn and can protect it for up to 6 months against Curl Grub.
Directions for use:
How to prepare:
- Fill the sprayer with half the amount of required water.
- Add the required amount of Yates Grub Kill & Protect for Lawns directly to the sprayer.
- Add the remainder of the water ad mix thoroughly.
- If spray solution is left standing, ensure mixing of the spray to resuspend concentrate.
- Do not mix more spray than can be used on the day of mixing.
How to apply:
- Measure lawn area before application to determine the size and make up enough mixture to spray over area.
- Evenly spray mixed solution over the area to be treated.
- For optimal control of beetle larvae (Black beetle, Argentine scarab, Argentine stem weevil and Billbug) apply preventatively.
- Lightly water immediately after application.
- When treating for caterpillars apply when pests or damage is observed, irrigation and mowing should be delayed until 24 hours after application.
- Thoroughly clean the sprayer after application.
- Empty and thoroughly rinse sprayer, hoses and nozzles with clean water.
- Toxic to aquatic life.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or granules to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- DO NOT feed grass clippings from treated areas to poultry or other animals.
- Safety Directions: May irritate the eyes, avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands after use.