Yates Easy See Weed Dye Concentrate is a biodegradable product that is perfect to use with weed killer sprays. It is a simple yet cost-effective formula in all spraying situations. You can reduce the risk of over-application or missing some areas if you use this dye. It gives a rich colour to the applied lawns and the colour will degrade and fade away gradually in few days after the application.
90g/L Sulfonated Aromatic Acid Dye
Directions for use:
- Add 6 mL of dye to each litre of prepared spray solution.
- Mix well.
- Apply to the lawn.
- Squeeze the centre of the bottle to transfer the required amount of dye into the integrated measuring container.
- Add premix solution to sprayer first and follow with water to half fill sprayer.
- Add other ingredients under agitation followed by water to top up the sprayer.
- Wash out all spraying equipment thoroughly after use as product residue can cause discolouration of subsequent sprays.
- Mix only the amount that can be used.
- Do not store prepared spray solution.
- DO NOT contaminate streams, rivers or waterways with the chemical or used container.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a closed, original container in a cool well-ventilated area, as cool as possible.
- DO NOT swallow.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Wear rubber gloves, overalls and goggles or face shield.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
Please check our other Yates product range.