Ultrasonic Pest Repeller – Portable – Battery Operated
Our Portable, Battery Operated Ultrasonic Pest Repeller will repel unwanted rats and mice in difficult to reach areas where you may not have access to electricity. Sufficient intensity and duration of the ultrasonic sound wave can attack the auditory and nervous systems of most common rodents. They will attempt to avoid the area and give up staying at your place. Its important to note that there are limitations with ultrasonic waves, ie they can not penetrate through obstacles or more around corners. If you require a Rat and Mice repeller with multiple technologies including electromagnetic pulses that get sent through the wiring in your home/work, then you can consider the Pestrol Rodent Free
ULTRASONIC PEST CONTROLLER projects direct frequency of 25,000 Hz to 26,000 Hz for 0.4 seconds at every 8 seconds intermittently. It will affect rats and mice badly and they will never get used to the undulatory signal emitted by ULTRASONIC PEST CONTROLLER. Pests will never get used to it and they will be forced to move on.
The Ultrasonic Rodent Repeller uses 1 x 9V alkaline battery (not supplied) and will last approximately 6 months.
- Remove the bottom case by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Install 1 x 9V battery to the snap connector.
- Replace the bottom case by twisting it clockwise until locked.
- The light will indicator will flash every 4 seconds to let you know the unit is working properly. When the light stops blinking, it is time to replace the battery.
- Dimensions: 108mm across x 30mm depth
- Frequency Range: 25,000Hz- 26,000Hz
- Effective Range: 2000sq feet (185m²)- unobstructed
- Power Supply: 9V battery x 1 (not included)
- Output sound pressure: 130dB (average)