Tricleanium Ultra Concentrated Cleaner
Tricleanium Ultra Concentrated Cleaner is the most effective agent available for thorough cleaning jobs and surface preparation prior to painting or wallpapering. Containing 100% alkaline salts, this non-corrosive, concentrated cleaner is powerful and will remove dirt, grease, mould and smoke stains from almost any surface including painted surfaces, concrete tiles, laminated surfaces, plastics and baths.
Available in 110g / 1kg / 2.2kg
Uses for Tricleanium:
- Before painting or wallpapering
- On internal or external walls, floors, benchtops, tiles, slate, stainless steel, baths, glass, stovetops, range hoods, fridges, cupboards, shelves, greasy oven trays, home brewing equipment.
- To clean musty washing machines
- Outside on greasy driveways or garage floors, boats or BBQs.
- In the factory, commercial kitchen, where concentrated cleaning power or degreasing is needed.
TRICLEANIUM’s ultra-concentrated power means it can tackle the toughest jobs that other products won’t touch including BBQs, range hoods, greasy driveways, cleaning in engineering works and the like.
TRICLEANIUM can be used on almost any washable surface (floors, walls, concrete, kitchen appliances, fibreglass, tiles etc) but prolonged contact with exposed aluminium and brass should be avoided.
TRICLEANIUM is the most concentrated product on the market and is cheaper than less powerful cleaners. Tricleanium’s concentration means it can be diluted to match the job.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Tricleanium safe to use in a washing machine? Will it affect the rubber inside?
- Yes, Tricleanium is completely safe to be used in a washing machine and will not affect the rubber in any way.