Pestrol Ultra Indoor – Natural Insect Spray
Pestrol Ultra is an electronic automatic dispenser that works similar to automated air freshener dispenser, only you are controlling household pest instead. Producing a fine mist that permeates the air for longer, you can take control of your household insects with a Natural Insect Spray.
Key features and benefits:
- Use Pestrol Ultra both indoors and outdoors
- Targets all household pests
- It’s kind to both people and your pets
- Active pest control ingredient Natural Pyrethrins is the safest there is
- Handy electronic dispenser to eradicate pets outside and inside 24/7, with adjustable timing increments
- Effectively reduces flies, mosquitoes and other pests in as little as 20 minutes
- With the help of our Natural Insect Spray, save money with DIY pest control
- Totally safe for people with asthma and allergies.
If you are interested in our Pestrol Ultra Package that contains both Indoor and Outdoor Dispenser, click here.
What is included?
1 x Pestrol Indoor dispenser, 1 x Pestrol ultra Pyrethrum refill Can (will last 4 – 6 weeks), 2 x AA Alkaline batteries, Wall Mount.
What Insects does it work on?
Pestrol Ultra is effective against to repel insects, including Mosquitoes, Flies, Ants, Cockroaches, Moths, Silverfish, Borer (in flight), Dust Mites, Midges and so many more. This Natural Insect Spray can also be very effective against large spiders and geckos, as Pestrol Ultra will remove their entire food source.
Very Easy to Use
Pestrol Ultra Dispensers are very easy to use. Since its a portable unit, just place it on top of a cabinet/shelf/fridge, or you can even attach it to the wall. Select your designated frequency, turn the unit ‘On’ and then let Pestrol Ultra do the rest.
Pestrol Ultra also allows you to easily turn the unit on and off to prolong the life of the can.
It is that simple!
Pyrethrum is derived from the Chrysanthemum daisy flower, which is harvested in Tasmania. It is completely safe for people and pets. Completely biodegradable. Ozone safe.
The US Department of Agriculture states that Pyrethrum is the safest natural insect control product available.
Pestrol Ultra is APVMA Australian Approved and AQIS Approved.
- Latest technology in Automated insect technology.
- Fully Programmable: Day or Night time setting, 24 hour Operation – 5,10,15 minutes.
- The unit can be turned on/off at your own discretion.
- Pestrol Natural Pyrethrins works even with your doors and windows open.
- Batteries last 18 months.
How to use:
- To open the dispenser push the button on the top and at the same time pull it apart.
- Place the batteries inside the dispenser on both sides.
- Place the can inside the dispenser. (Make sure the dispenser valve is lined up in the middle of the spraying aperture).
- Choose a preferred setting.
- Close the dispenser and turn it on. (Make sure the dispenser is not facing you.)
- Place Pestrol dispenser in the central room, usually, family room or kitchen provides optimum results.
Frequently asked questions:
Why is it effective?
Pestrol Ultra Automatic dispenser creates a mist of fine microparticles which stays in the air longer to give you better control on insects.
What are the active ingredients?
Pestrol Automatic Insect Control contains 9g/kg Natural Pyrethrins, 45g/kg Piperonyl Butoxide.
What is Pyrethrins?
Pyrethrins are derived from chrysanthemum daisies which are highly toxic to pests. Since they are directly extracted from the plant it makes them non-toxic to humans. Pyrethrins are biodegradable and break down very quickly and in sunlight. Mother nature is very smart and unlike synthesized chemical replicas – the daisies change its smell constantly so that the insects don’t get immunity against it.
What is Piperonyl Butoxide?
Piperonyl Butoxide is an organic compound and a synergist used to enhance the killing power of active ingredients. It also helps reduce the amount of the main active ingredient used.
How long does it take to work?
Within 30 minutes you will see a significant improvement in the elimination of Flies, Mosquitoes and most common household insects. After a few days, you will also notice a substantial decrease in Cockroach activity.
How long does a refill last?
The lifespan of your refills will depend on the frequency and settings used.
On average, a single can on a 10-minute setting will last up to 6 weeks.
How many Units do I need?
One Pestrol Ultra dispenser on average will cover a standard 2-3 bedroom home(approximately 150sqm). You may need two units to cover multi-level or larger homes.
Why buy from us?
We are an Australian company that offers after sales service on ALL of our products. We pride ourselves on supplying the best possible products and service to the Australian marketplace. We have been selling automated pest control products in Australia longer than anyone and have our own unique formulation.
Is Pestrol safe to use by people with allergies or asthma?
Completely safe when label instructions are followed. However, if you are prone to allergies that you consult your doctor before use.
Where can I Buy Refill Cans?
You can Buy Pestrol Refills directly from the website in different packs. You can also call us on 1800 33 88 88 and order over the phone or visit our showroom at Unit 7/17 -21 Bowden Street, Alexandria NSW.
Can I Use the Indoor Unit Outside?
If the area is partially enclosed the unit will work effectively. However, make sure to use on the shortest setting. If the area is completely open, then the air circulation will affect the Indoor unit’s effectiveness. We recommend using the Outdoor Unit for outside, which dispersers micro mist every 30 seconds.
What are the precautions?
- Don’t spray directly onto food.
- Keep away from fire or direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach from small children.
- Pestrol should not be placed directly above or beside fish tanks.
- Do not place it on or above white goods.
How to setup your Pestrol Indoor unit:
Dispenser – 22 x 9.5 x 8cm / 334g without can / 484g with can
Can – 14.5 x 6.5 x 6.5cm / 150g