Pestrol Outdoor Dominator is the effective, simple and safe answer to your mosquito control problems. This trap uses a powerful combination of mosquito lures: black light, heat and color to effectively lure and eliminates mosquitoes.
The Pestrol Outdoor Dominator will do twice the area that the Pestrol Outdoor Exterminator will cover.
Air-Accuated Gate System
Our patented gate system employs a plastic board downwind of the motor which is opened by air from the powerful fan and closed by spring.
When trap is powered “off”, captured insects cannot fly away upwards due to the plastic board.
The location of your trap is a critical variable in maximizing capture rates. Most mosquito species avoid direct sunlight and wind so we recommend shaded, sheltered areas, preferably amongst bushes or shrubs and near any wetland area. Keep the trap away from areas frequented by humans and animals. Experiment with different locations to determine the most successful placement for your trap.
Positioning of the Pestrol Outdoor Dominator
For the best performance from your Mosquito Trap, first determine the source of the mosquito nuisance (Mosquitoes breed in wet areas like streams, marshland, wooded areas and gardens). Then use these rules to site the Trap:
- Place the MosquitoTrap between the mosquito source and areas of human activity.
- Place the Mosquito Trap as far away from people and as close to the mosquito source as possible. (Attract them to the Trap and not to you.)
- Place the Mosquito Trap upwind of the mosquito source but only if you can comply with Rule 1. (Mosquitoes sometimes use the wind to navigate.)
- Place the Mosquito Trap in a predominantly shaded area. (Most mosquitoes avoid direct sunlight.)
- Place the Mosquito Trap in a location protected from rain and strong wind. (Mosquitoes don’t fly in strong winds.)
- If severe weather conditions are predicted then store the Trap during this time.
Bulbs have an average life of 3,000 hours and should be replaced annually to maintain optimal UV effectiveness. even though the bulbs light may be visible to you, its ability to attract insect insects over time.
Installations Best for
- Daycare centres
- Health Clinics
- Golf Courses
- Rural work yards.
The Pestrol Mosquito Trap also plays an important role in agriculture; protecting both agricultural workers and livestock. As well as alleviating the threat of insect-borne disease, the Trap can improve the quality of livestock by reducing the stress on the animals caused by biting insects and make the working environment more comfortable for staff.
- Power Requirements: AC 220V 5OHZ
(Models with different voltages and cycles can be easily provided)
Power consumption: 48W, 110V/220V
Power cord length:2.2 meter
- Size: 68 x 34 x 34cm
- Weight: 3kg
- Globes last approximately 3000 hours with continuous use.
- Area of application: 1 acre
- Approvals: CE and ROHS
Warranty: One year manufacturers warranty
TRY THE SUPERCHARGED OCTENOL ATTRACTANTS TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS OF KILLING THE MOSQUITO POPULATION IN YOUR AREA.